Friday, May 25, 2012

offline...

andai ada MAsa kita akn bertemu lgi dimuka buku ok...
too much things happen and i cant stand for all those things anymore...
maybe its time to stay silent in everything i do..
and maybe it is good to make sure u will not hurt someone's feeling...
well, everybody knows that posting in FB is such a dangerous thing to do.
sometimes u will sacrifice ur ego or ur friend's feeling just to let go or letting them know that they annoying u..
and sometimes u didnt expect the comment or the fed back from others after the posting..
so, to be neutral, i will leave FB for a sake of my feeling, my life and also my ibadah..
hopefully that i will be better than the past..
to rebuild my confident and my strength of the heart...my iman..insyaAllah..
so,people who know me..or want to know me..they can just follow me in my blog..
and i will try to not post something negative...i hope..hehe
because to me, share something that i dont like in my blog can make me better, calm and positive back..
not because i will hurt someone's feeling but people like me will awake and insaf from making sin after doing a sin of 'mengumpat' org di blog..hehe
so, i hope all of u will understand and jgn nak terasa sgtlah bila i post something bad here...
i post or share here just to calm me...not to bad talk, destroy or humiliate anyone..
btw,thanks Allah to still give me a chance to know all of my friends.
even though, sometimes it hurt or feel dissappointed to know them but not all of them..and everything happen for a reason..right??
so, hopefully i will still be positive,do positive things and get a positive life..

ok..that all
bye... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment